Monday, March 17, 2003

Sunday. I have not had fun like that for a long time. (K)(S)H might be better at explaining all the fun events. I'll give the Cliff Notes version. KSH went out to dim sum at New Capital Seafood Restaurant. We ordered A LOT of food and only took home 2 small half empty boxes of leftovers. Sara was pretty good at ordering, so we had a nice variety of all different kinds of food:

1. Shrimp Dumplings
2. Sui mai
3. BBQ Pork Buns
4. Chinese tamales
5. MANGO PUDDING --> Kelly found herself the STAR of her new adult film....*trumpets sound*

MANGOS GONE WILD!!
Directed by: Midori
*She might be putting a short clip of the mango action on her website. K: Let me know when you do. Hahahahahahaha, ha. It makes me laugh.
If (R) was there, I wonder what other "movies" you guys can come up with using our leftovers. Why does Santa Cruz have to be so far away? I hope we can all do our Mini Road Trip! :P

Watch out world, KRSH will be united once more.

So we took Sara home, drove back to mi casa to get Kelly's car. Chatted a while before we got out of the car. I found a hair that had at least 7 split ends! I had a test the next day and I stayed out longer than I intended, so I walked her to her Civiv. The wind was blowing hard, so Kelly's Pocahontas fluttered in the wind. Before she left, she booty-called me with her horn. :-) ..... Yay!

No comments: