Wednesday, March 12, 2003

So today, has been a normal day. I realized that my philosophy teacher is named after my favorite burritos. Posada burritos. *yum* I also noticed another thing. His knees squeak when he walks. Something about that noise, the noise that people make when they are cracking their knuckles, it just makes me *cringe*. I feel like gagging when I hear his cracking lectures "And what is the definition *crack crack* of a human? Is it *crack* merely looking like one or is it *crack crack crack*" Ugh!

When Professor Posada was finish cracking, I was able to hurry home and gawk at my F4 in their F4 Fantasy Live Concert World Tour VCD. I like them. When they sang in Cantonese, they were cute as heck. You can hear their Mandarin accents, espiecially Zai Zai (a.k.a. My Love, Vic ;) . It's actually "yut" in Cantonese as in the number 1, but with his Mandarin accent, it came out as "yup". That cute bastard. What else can I do, but *sigh* and make MOON eyes at him. Same goes to Vaness. He's named after the street he live(d?) on...like Waverly in Joy Luck Club. I screamed like a manaic when he sang "Can't Help Falling in Love with You"! My poor papa. He was home with me.

Sara: You have not seen obsessed yet! As Vaness was running down the ramp, some fans grabbed him and he fell backwards from their pull. They wouldn't let go of his shirt! It looked like it was gonna rip off any second. 2 security guards and a dancer nearby, all 3 had to yank SEVERAL times before they freed him from their grasps. See...that's being obsessed. I don't have the urge to rip off his clothes. So I'm still good. :-) Not that obsessed yet.

Poor Ken, as all 4 of them ran out together to each corner of th stadium to take a final bow to the audience, they all returned to the center stage, and he was the only one who's arms weren't holding a HUGE ASS bouquet of flowers from the fans. Don't worry Ken, here's a flower for you. @-`-,----....

All this madness has to come to some sort of end. As the white silk curtains slowly descended signifying the end the of the concert, I felt really sad. No more F4. They broke up with me by breaking up with each other. Well, more like Jerry breaking it up with the Vic, Vaness, and Ken or vice versa. :-( They brought me comfort during a low point in my life. And now they're gone. double :-(

You guys think I'm crazy, don't you? You guys can't see how these 4 people, whom I've never met or even talked to, can have an impact in my life. Let me explain. They were able to distract me from what was making me sad. They gave me something to look forward to. Something to keep my mind off everything else. They comforted me like perhaps, a favorite blankey would. Okay, I'm making myself sound more psycho than I actually am. I'm sane! I really am! LoL. Okay enough of this. I wish I knew another F4 fan. If I did, you guys wouldn't have to listen to me ramble on and on about them! :-)

No comments: