Thursday, March 13, 2003

KELLY: You thought that I'd never get it, huh? Well...look at this. One of my UnderCover spies from my posse of people managed to steal a.......SCANGUN!!! Muahahah!!! You think I'm actually that slloooowww? It's just a mask to cover up my actual quick cleverness. Now I have you SCANGUN in my HANDS! Heh heh heh.


*kyko4-ever: weirdo
kyko4-ever: *passing handgun* <-- My UnderCover spy tried to kill me.
starmienite: thank you *Monkey
kyko4-ever: sure!
kyko4-ever: u can even keep it
starmienite: you past me a hand gun!
starmienite: i'll just hand this back to you
starmienite: while you hand me the scangun?
kyko4-ever: i meant scan gun
kyko4-ever: here *scan gun*
kyko4-ever: *BANG BANG BANG*
kyko4-ever: i meant to be shoting me <-- Honest mistake everyone! Just an honest mistake. She wasn't trying to assasinate me and take over my posse.
kyko4-ever: shooting
kyko4-ever: lol but u took my bullet for me
kyko4-ever: aww aren't u a sweetie <--Just the kind of leader I am...leader of the HoHo Posse!

*Name has been changed for the safety of my spy.

No comments: