Sunday, March 16, 2003

Currently playing on WinAmP: Shui Ran Ni Liu Lei - Vaness Wu
and it's making me sad. :(

Tell me baby...

Rainy day, feeling a little blue
Your face showed you are a little tired
Would like to ask you who you are thinking of right now
Would like to ask you who you are waiting for all night

The two of us in an empty room
Yet I can't grasp what you are feeling
Actually all these days, we have both been changing
Searching for our own perfect worlds

Tell me baby who's making you cry
Tell me baby why these sleepless nights
I'm willing to give you all of me
Please, wouldn't you look at me
Tell me baby who's making you cry
Don't let my heart break all alone
If only you'll try to understand
Baby won't you come and ease my pain

Ease my pain...


Debby says I listen to depressing music. I wonder why depressing music attracts me so.


I will write more tomorrow about the fabulous outing I had with 2 of my favorite humans. Maybe that'll cheer me up. :)

No comments: