Friday, March 28, 2003

I don't even know where to begin on how much fun I had yesterday.

Well, yesterday was like any other day. School. It was so WARM yesterday. Warm enough for Ra to go outside and tan. Honestly, I hate hot weather. I get hot, sticky, & smelly. So the part where I had to walk 3 blocks at 3 in the afternoon to get to class at ELAC was definately not the highlight of my day. My poor table. They had to smell me. I went home and took a long cold shower. Ahhh...I almost fell asleep in there. :) I was ready. Thursday night was the night of Katerine's daugher's first birthday.
I was suppose to drive over to GCC and pick Helen, Kirsten and Rachel up so we can all hop on over to her house.

So, looking down at the clock in the restroom. I have to leave at 630. It was only 625. I just have to dry my hair. I still have time. By the time I finished, it was 635. Hurry or I'm gonna be late! I skip to my room to grab a jacket and glanced at the clock on my desk. 6:45! The hell! I check the other 2 clocks in my room and all read 645! The clock in the bathroom is running out of batteries. 10 minutes slow! I'M LATE!! Kirsten calls me and asks me, "Where are you?" They all screamed, "What?!?!" when I answered I was at home. (KIrsten's parents just came home from Hong Kong, so she wanted to see them, so we were sort of on a scheduele). So I hurried my ass on outta there and drove wildly (literally) over to GCC. I arrived in 10 minutes. The fun starts here.

"Hi Dr. Tam! Bye Dr. Tam!" in parking lot...run to the door...punch in code to unlock door...run up stairs...Kirsten and Rachel running down and shooing me, Helen still screaming "The lights! The lights!" Laugh here ...I run back downstairs...Kirsten almost rolled down the stairs Laugh here cause she couldn't see with the lights off...I run to turn on lights, Kirsten punches Helen out (hahaha...CLOCKED Helen out...hahaha), Rachel opens door...and all 4 of us run! I open the doors to my car, Kirsten runs into my car, Helen brings files to Pearl's office, and Rachel's still trying to run and drink her coffee at the same time. Ends up chocking. Laugh here

Don't ask me why we were rushing like that. We weren't late. It was fun though. Like those relay races! We got there in one piece.
Katherine's house was bustling with people. We did a little wine-tasting and from there, EVERYTHING was funny. (We only had a sip and I diluted mine with 7-Up! We were so frickin' LOUD. I think cause we always had to contain ourselves because we are in a doctor's office. How much noise can we make there? So last night, we just let it all hang out! *Think Larson here*) There was never a dull moment. I never stopped smiling. Until, they all found out that I was scared of loud noises. They started popping those things with the string at the end and confetti stuff and a very very LOUD noise, I might add, comes out. They all came after me with that. They Laugh here That was scary. Me no likey. :) We roasted marshmellows. Rachel didn't want to do it, so I told her "But it's an American tradition!" (She came here about 5 months ago from Thailand.) She kept asking if her marshmello was cooked yet or if it was still raw. Laugh here. There was also a pinata! Sara, it was a Disney Princesses pinanta! Rachel didn't want to play either, so I told her "But it's an American tradition!" They Laugh here AT me, this time. Honest mistake once again. I missed the pinata and hit the pole. I tell you, I'm no good at sports.

Whew, the last time I was so *HIGH* was when KRSH was at Sara's apartment and we took those pooping pictures with Ra's brown sweater.
When we were driving back to GCC, we sort of settled down, and we were not *HIGH* anymore, we were at a *LOW*. But I slept so well last night. *good job*

Now, tonights another night of fun! *Whoa* Another *HIGH* tonight. I'm going to OD on life.

No comments: