Friday, March 07, 2003

I just finished my daily rounds of checking on everyone's bloggers. I really should be doing PHysics, but it's a force of habit.

Step #1: Turn on computer. (No duh, Sherlock!)
Step #2: Sign onto AIM, see who is on.
Step #3: Check their away messages and see where everyone is at...always loads of of fun for me! (Except for someone who's away message always reads "I am away from the computer." Ok, something interesting for me to read, please!
Step #4: Check everyone's blogger ( I keep typing booger) I like knowing what you are doing.
Step #5: Check all 3 e-mails.
Step #6: And now, thank you to Mr. NakedMan, I have a new step! *trumpets sound* Go to www.blogger.com and talk!

I realized why's it wierd for me to write here. I feel like I'm not talking to anyone in particular...my trick is, I'm pretending KRS(H) is at the dinner table at some Italian restaurant, waiting for our food to come, and I'm just gabbing away. So I type what I gab. It beats talking to the monitor. At the restaurant... (Ra just asked for more Coke, Sara is laughing and can't stop, I just stuffed a piece of bread in my mouth, and Kelly took a picture of that. *FLASH*!! You're getting good, Kel.

No comments: