Sunday, March 09, 2003

Let's see, where should I start? Let's start with Friday. Friday, took Sara out for her much needed reward for all her hard work. We went to Phoenix Inn and got her ManGo PudDing! I got a bad mango. It tasted funny. Met up with Damon afterwards for coffee at Starbucks by Kelly-Bean's house. He flashed us with his CAR. Notice I did not call it a RICE ROCKET. :)
We accomplished many things there. We acknowledged:

1.) that Phoenix Inn is haunted. There is a ghost lady hovering around the eating customers. We are never going there again, Sara. ;)
2.) that I don't whisper properly. I allegedly whisper in the wrong direction, AWAY from people's ears.
3.) that us 3, are in fact, OSBESSORS. Sara: Hello Kitty (that's a given!) Damon: cars, of all TYPES, not just his baby Me: F4 (mine's short)
4.) that I love Vic forever and ever. This was established during my interview on what it's like to be Vic's girlfriend with Reporter Sara Rodriguez. Ra: he's going to be staring at your for a long long time...he's not going away! ;)

So, you can say we got a lot of things done. It was fun. Before we went our seperate ways on the road at 12 AM (I was still wide awake. Ok, maybe not WIDE awake, just awake then) , we got Booty-....uh...Booty-Called? Booty-Tweaked? I forget. That little siren things that goes *wehr* like a siren. "Guys use it to 'whistle' at girls." Never knew there was such a thing.

No comments: