Monday, March 10, 2003

I went to the dentist today. For cleaning. It's the one on Atlantic, next to McDonalds. First, waited an hour (I had an appointment too!) in a waiting room full of pictures of dead, hanging fishes. A Dentist posing like *hot stuff* next to the dead hanging fish. Overheard the receptionist telling a little girl to brush her teeth. She was 9 and has a Root Canal. "I don't like brushing my teeth," she says.

"Hollie?" says the nurse. I walked through the doors and into a little cubicle for my X-Rays. I sat down and all these TEETH were staring at me. TEETH of all kinds. TEETH with gingivitis and other horrendous diseases. I was lucky enough to have actual colored photographs of TEETH to look at. I got to see the black and green around these TEETH. (Thought: Cross "Dentist" off list of possible occupations)
Waited for another 20 minutes, until the X-Ray Technician past by and said, "Oh shoot. I forgot about you." Gee thanks. ;) Radiation rays were shot at my face, then taken to a room and the Dentist that stood next to the dead hanging fish walked in. She pokes around my mouth. "No cavities. Good check-up already. Now, let's take a look at your X-rays." The nurse hands her my PooP-colored file and starts staring at my X-Ray. The Dentist that stood next to the dead hanging fish says, "Those are not her teeth. That's someone else's X-Rays. Her two front teeth are still intact." I shiver immensely right about here after hearing that. Thank goodness I wasn't having anything amputated that day. Then she cleans my gums and teeth as if they were all TEETH. I bled.

I miss Dr.Yoko on Garfield Ave. She didn't make me bleed. I had a TEETH day today and I had it at the dentist. So what did you guys do? *check your blogs*

No comments: