Wednesday, March 19, 2003

I am never waking up late again. I woke up at 9 this morning cause my Philosophy class was canceled, and now, I feel all groggy. I ended up taking a 15 minute nap. What the heck, huh? Never sleeping in again.

Today, so far, has been pretty relaxing. I finished up my Art Notebook for my "Creative Experiences for Children." Thank goodness I checked cause I had some missing projects. Finger painting, for one! Ugh, that was gross. My fingers got all stained. After that, I did some Physics homework. I figure out this really awesome way of doing my homework on the computer. I arranged so that my Microsoft Word window took up half my screen, and occupying the other half, was the window for my VCD player. Can you guess what I was watching? METEOR GARDEN! I don't even have to turn my head. My P-Vision comes in handy. Am I smart or what? Lol. But sometimes it gets too distracting, so I have to turn it off. :P

Caught Sara online and we chatted for a little while. She disappeared on me for the past couple of days. She's going out with Damon today, to the musuem and other fun things. :)
Ra called while he was on the bus on the way to the airport. Told me he was going to Burbank. "Why are you going to Burbank? We live in Montebello." Apparently, they have an airport in Burbank. I did not know that. *wrinkle of the brain* RS(H) is going out for coffee and a quick run to a fast food place tonight. Probably Jack in the Box.
And that is my day so far. Thank you for reading. You have yourself a nice day too.

No comments: