Monday, March 17, 2003

Playing on WinAmP: Qiu Jiu Zhuan Xian - Vic Zhou
and it's a happy song, so I'm happy. :P

Hotline For Help

Sorry, it's me, it seems that I just forgot to say
I really want to see you, but we just separated
Don't mind me, even I can't stand myself
Suddenly I am turning meek and submissive

I worry, I wonder, I am growing less like myself
Just because of you, my thoughts of you are like air to me

Helpline, pardon me, I have a hundred questions
How do I stop this?
Concrete roads like meadows to me, but it's ok, nobody's teasing me
O and, how do I regain my cool?

Excuse me, it's me again, I unexpectedly saw a rerun
Of that movie, the one you always miss
Don't blame me for not letting others get through to you
Because I need to know that you are mine and mine only

I worry, I wonder, I am turning into someone else
Just because of you, taking your words to be Scriptures

Helpline I love you, one LAST little question,
How do I keep all this sweetness
Concrete roads are meadows, when I stand with you
Oh and...



Okay, that song was playing on Winamp. Now it's another song. Lol. Chinese rap. Ha. I'll put it up next time. Debby laughs at Irvine Guy's (Vaness) rapping.

No comments: