Monday, March 24, 2003

Everyone's back and bloggin'. Good to read! :)

Saturday was like any other Saturday. Work, Chinese school, Aunty's house for Paigey's b-day. She LOVED the mini karaoke boombox that Sara chose for her. "Thank koo, Un-tee Sah Rah." Paigey says. I "sang" while she gibberished along. She's sweet as a Sourcream Blueberry Pie from Marie Callenders! Then that would make her sour. So Paigey is as sweet as sugar! There. After we put her too bed, (45 minutes of chasing after her to put on her diaper, brush her teeth, and what not. Too much sugar from the many days of birthday cakes!!... Stuart's Mom (3/18) Stuart (3/19) Aunty (3/21) Paige (3/22) My Aunty is officially tried of cakes in general, be it a mango cake or a ice-cream cake, she won't eat it. ) My Aunty and I settled down and watched Sweet Home Alabama , while Shelby and Stuart played this rather violet game of Halo, where you go in with the goal of killing each other. We stayed till 12.... AM!! Yes I know. 12 AM. My parents didn't come home from partyin' till 1 AM in the frickin' morning.

Sunday, went out with Ra to Old Town. Don't know what we did, but we had fun. Came home early to go to Cafe Spot for dinner where Shelby treated us. :) We ran some errands afterwards. I wasn't feeling too well after dinner cause I was sititng right beneath the AC vent, so all this cold air was blowing on my head. Maybe I should have moved.

Today, Monday...ELAC Philosophy --> drove to CSULB --> Language Lab for 45 mintues --> Lunch for 15 minutes --> Physics Lab for 3 very long hours --> Back to Language Lab for another 30 minutes --> Home. I was going to stop by Jack in the Box for some potato wedges, but I think I was thinking F4 and didn't even realized I had past it till I got home.

And right now, I am doing what I do best. Procrastinating. I should really read Chapter 5.2 on Ethical Egoism. What the hell is that. I think I should know. Let me see...

No comments: