Monday, April 28, 2003

Just finished writing an e-mail to SARS ( I like that. Very creative.) I am sitting here in the Language Labs, with 50 more minutes of time to do, and absolutely nothing to do. I'm "suppose" to be working on CyberChinese and Pinyin Master, but it's not like anyone does. With all this time in my hands, I will tell you about the events of yesterday and last night.

Yesterday was Shelby's championship game for the WY Basketball Tournament. The Evergreen Knights were fighting with the Hawks for the 1st Place position of the whole WY Tournament. They were losing at first, 0-7. Then, I got a call from Stuart saying that they were there in the parking lot. I was surprised they came. They normally run errands Sunday morning. I went outside and brought them in. Paigey was awed by the whole basketball game scene. She was a little frightened at first with all the coaches screaming at the players. Eventually, she said, "Paigey want to play ball too. Paigey want to play with GauGau (big brother in Chinese, meaning Shelby). :-) In the end, the Evergreen Knights kicked some major booty! 45-32. The Knights were the CHAMPIONS of the WY B-Ball Tournament!

GO KNIGHTS!

So afterwards, me, Shelby, and my dad went to Stuart and Aunty's house for lunch. We had Rio's Pizza.

Kelly-Bean, don't read the following...
I had a stomache for the whole day yesterday. I think it might have been the pizza I ate for lunch. I had two slices of Rio's Pizza with pepperoni, mushroom, and sausage. Yummy mushroom. I love mushroom. I didn't peel the cheese off the pizza like normal,because there'd be no mushroom left for me, so I ate the mushroom with the cheese. Not a good idea. Anyone who eats pizza with me, please make me peel off the cheese. So I went to Chinese, came back, felt really bad, so I hit the sack at about 10:15. Couldn't fall asleep cause of stomachahe, but eventually did, only to wake up in the middle of the night with an even worst stomachache. It hurt really really bad. To the point where I was tossing and turning.

Sudden feeling of quizziness, so got out of bed, and slowly made my way to the restroom. Ha. No such luck. I exploded in the hallway, right outside of me and Shelby's room. My dad awoke to the sounds of splatter and Shelby to the sounds of me gagging in the hallway. I think I scared Shelby with my gagging. He wouldn't come near me.

My dad started lecturing me on being prepared. He said I should have grabbed the trash can. All this while I was still puking. Not the perfect time, Dad. Ever heard of "Papa, don't preach..cause I'm in trouble." How was I to know that walking would make me even more queezy. He woke up my mom. By this time, I was on the floor, exhausted. Much respect to my mom and dad for cleaning up after me. Even though I couldn't see, I could tell the huge puddle of a mess was really gross. Everything I had that day, was there on the hallway floor.

Kelly-Bean: You can start reading from here on.
Good news. I felt better and actually fell asleep. Had a weird dream at CSULB, Trace was there with me, keeping me company. Then Ra pops out of nowhere and says he's on spring break. Kelly's following behind. Nice reunion at LB. It was snowing too.

I skipped my 7:30 Philosophy class at ELAC. Any mention of food as of now, makes me want to reenact the events of last night. *blech* I was lucky today also, cause my Physics Lab Instructor didn't show up for class. Woot woot! Okies, nothing more to say. And I still have 30 more minutes. Gonna go and check out your blogs. Bye everyone!

No comments: