Monday, April 07, 2003

Saturday: pretty normal, I should say.

Work in the morning. Karrie came by and visited. It was weird. You know how some people have this certain smell, it's not a bad smell like Shelby's, but a certain smell. Well, Karrie came bursting in and gave me a hug. I smelled that same familiar smell. It was comforting, you know what I mean? Karrie was like my big sis. She taught me SO much and I felt safe from the Big Angry Momma. So it was very good to see her. Helen, Rachel, and Kirsten finally got to meet the infamous Karrie that everyone talks about. :)

Chinese school at the Mrs.Shao's casa. We played Chinese dodgeball, or more like, Chinese Dodge Sandbag. I got to throw sandbags at my teacher! ;-) Heh heh. She was an easier target than Shelby, Mr. Basketball with skinny-ass ankles, who kept making me miss. Butthead.

Parents partied at church. Didn't come home till late. Love having the whole house, quiet.

No comments: