Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Let's see...Friday! I was held hostage in Ape's chair and 2 booties were shaking in my face. I screamed "HELP!" but everyone was away on spring break, so no one came to save me. Haha. Kelly, you are green and do not taste good. You burned my mouth and my insides. You suck like donkey balls. ;-)

Sunday. Studied with Sara at the library, but I couldn't keep my mouth shut, so we didn't study much. Oh well. It was nice.

Debby asks, "Where you guys going?"
Sara's answer, "To the library to study."
Debby replies, "Lame! You nerds."

Are not. Nerds are smart. Sara's a nerd and I'm a dork. Nerd and Dorks will rule the world someday. Watch out who you mess with. Muhahaha. :-)

Monday. Ra left today. I sent you a text message. Did you get it? It wasn't working correctly. Hope you got it.

No comments: