Monday, April 07, 2003

Onto Sunday.

Woke up so frickin' tired! Damn Daylight Savings times. Always screws me up, but only when we Spring Forward. I absolutely no problem with Falling Backwards. :-) Today was Paige's birthday at Under the Sea! and also, Debby's birthday. Me and Shelby were there to help out Aunty and Stuart with whatever we could. We were to be be at their house at 9 AM.

I woke up, but fell back asleep and didn't actually get up till 8:15. Then MA tells me that she needs a ride to church. Frick. Remembered it was Debby's birthday while washing mi pelo. Aunty calls and asks me if I could bring my gel pens and some..er, how do is it spelled? At first, I thought she said THONGS. I was thinking "Yes, we're related, but not that related." Those clamper thingys. I was getting a little frustrated. Okay, not a litte, a LOT! I hate being late for Paige's party things cause then my Aunty has a cow over cause she's stressing. So I calmed my ass down. How? Ha...ancient chinese secret. I thought about the Friends' blooper episode where Ross, Rachel, and Chandler were trying to get this sofa up the stairs and Ross was screaming, "Pivot! Pi-VAT!" I cracked up and all was well.

First order of business.....Shelby and I made signs.

taken from TriPdeEuCkiE
Sunday, April 06, 2003

so today is my birthday. yay. it started off pretty well actually. my mom woke me up at like 9 to tell me my cuzins left something that's cute outside for me so i dragged my ass outta bed to go check it out. turns out they left little signs for me to follow which were awesome.

-end-
And she thought we forgot. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEBBY!

Ran our asses to church. I realized that when you're late, you always come across SLOW drivers. Me and Shelby got our asses there in one piece.

Shelby's task: Load food in car.
My task: Get Paige ready, which includes, taking her to go shee-shee. changing diaper. brushing teeth. putting on clothes. took me 45 min. that lil girl is strong!

We drove all the Burbank. We went here. There were ball things, jumping things, big humungoid balls, mazes, etc. etc, etc. First thing Stuart and Shelby did was jump into the jumping castle thing. I tried it out myself. It's fun!

And that's my Sunday!

No comments: