Friday, April 11, 2003

I haven't updated anything for a whole week almost. This week has been pretty good. Accomplishment of the Week: I actually stayed up for more than half of the Physics lecture on both Tuesday AND Thursday! High-five! I'm slowing improving.

Prof. Posada canceled Philosophy class on Wednesday morning. Another plus. I went to work for a meeting. HIPAA regulations have changed so employees must be informed in case we get audited again. Just the GCC people stayed behind and chatted a while. It was 3 by the time we got back, so I decided to stay and work. I need $$$. My ma went to square-dancing class with DB's mom today. I love square-dancing. Apparently, so did my mom. She made me dance with her in our living room. I miss Macy PE. That square-dancing section at least. I remember Jenny Chea was in my group, the best group! Mrs....uh...the only PE woman teacher...Briley? She made our group perform in front of the whole square-dancing unit. All was fun besides that one part. :)

Yesterday was good too. I stayed awake for physics. Professor Li didn't show up for Chinese class, so we left early. Whoo hoo! Came home, took DB to see Paigey. Came home again and picked up Daddy and Shelby to meet mom and Uncle Cheuck for lunch at FunLand. Rented the first 4 episodes to another Chinese TVB series. It's about this king, back in the time of the dynasties, who gets sucked in this tornado thing and travels to the future. It's a "hahaha" series. DB came over and watched some with us. Traveled down to ELAC for my Child Development class, Creative Experiences. Brought back a truckload of hw. Thank goodness for DB. She came over and helped me trace, color, cut. Thank you, DB!!! (If it weren't for you, I would have colored the cat white, instead of purple. Whew! ;)

That brings us to today, Friday. Shelby is out with my Aunt doing their Aunty-Nephew day. They're watching Anger Management. Spring break for me is next week, so we're having our Aunty-Niece day then. :)

Tasks for the Day:
(not in order of importance)
1. Rent "Oou Mun Gai" with Charmaine Sheh. Something I've watched before, but fun to watch again. Something to do as I'm cutting and pasting and coloring.
2. Read Physics, Ch. 9&10 --> Answer online questions for both chapters.
3. E-mail Professor Pickett.
4. Do Moon Experiment.
5. Do Ball Experiment.
6. Finish Lab Report.
7. Finish Chinese hw for tomorrow.

okay...I'm ready to tackle the tasks. Bring it on...oh yea.

No comments: