Saturday, April 26, 2003

starmienite: hey!
starmienite: i am groggy
starmienite: my mom set the timer for me to do something
starmienite: and i hear it ticking away
starmienite: but i don't remember what i'm suppose to do when it rings
starmienite: my memory has gone sour

Convo with Sara....I feel groggy. In about 30 minutes, that timer is going to go RRRIIINNNNNNNNGGGG!! and I'll just sit here and try using my sour memory to remember what I'm suppose to do for my mom. This is what happens to old people. You young peeps just work that brain. Exercise exericse.

I went to work today. Had a really interseting convo with Rach about her 2 weird friends in Thailand. One is a guy who's gay, the other a girl. The guy gets mad at her when she calls him handsome. He says, "Call me beautiful." The other one, her old roomate, climbs on the balcony rail in their Level 11 apartment and says, "Do you think I'm pretty? I think I'm pretty. Then why don't I have a boyfriend? *swings legs* I see ugly girls with boyfriends. Why don't I have one? *swing legs* I am an adult. I am an adult because these past couple of weeks, I stayed out all night and got drunk. Therefore, I am an adult."

Her face brightens up when she talks about Thailand and I like hearing about her life in Thailand. Everything is so different over there. It's like a whole different world. I learned that Thai people see people who are gay as like heavenly spirits roaming the earth. It's not looked down upon as much as it is here. And FYI, our Ms. Universe (for Drags) is a Thai man. I saw his picture. How can he be a man? He looked so pretty. He looked better than me and I'M A GIRL! :-) I like hearing her stories and anecdotes.

So after work, I picked up lunch and headed over to my aunty's house with my Fish-Filet meal and a Big Mac for the pregnant one who already had lunch, btw, but was still hungry. Paigey was sick and cried a lot. Trying to stay with my aunty as much as possible in case anything happens, there will be someone there at least, to get the phone. She's due anytime now. I am rather excited. :-) Another big smile.

Here I am, at home now. I should get started on all those projects for my Child Development - Creative Experiences for Children class.

GOOD LUCK TO THE RA-MAN! YOU GO BLOW THEM AWAY! YEE~HAW! - Love, Hollie

No comments: