Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Took my mode of transportation to get a bath for $8.99. Muy expensivo! But it's squeaky clean.

My philosophy teacher was late for class today and we were having a test. :-) We jetted on outta once the clock hit 7:50. 20 minutes is more than the school's policy. Yay! More time to study. Not that I would use that extra time anyway. I'll just look at my rather dull black-and-white flashcards a few more times before the test on Monday. I must do at least half of my term paper today. Friday, my day to finish everything before a hectic weekend. But something came up. Actually, THINGS came up. Gotta help my Aunty again putting up and pulling things down for her classroom in the morning. Then, head on over to work, put mask on, and earn some much needed dinero. Paige's b-day party at Gymboree is this Sunday and Shelby and I will be there ALL day helping. I have to get some work done today. I lost this morning because of procrastination. Damn. I always do that. Procrastination, stop taking my time!

Helen called me yesterday and told me that everyone at GCC has to wear a mask. SARS. Yikes!
The majority of Dr.Lam's patients are Chinese. Many of who went back to HK this past January/February for Chinese New Year. We're taking precautions. Rachel's so freaked that she's wearing TWO. One over the other. Lol. Funny girl.

Before Procrastination takes any more of my precious time, I am posting and publishing this entry.
Y' all have a good day now.
-Drew Barrymore in HoME FrIEs

No comments: