Monday, April 14, 2003

I LOVE RAIN! Rain, you smell good, OH, you smell so GOOD! oh! or unh!
It feels incredibly nice sleeping with the rain outside and you're warm, snug and comfy under the covers. Mikko: it's suppose to be raining all week...Good news!

Today is officially the first day of spring break for me. It's gonna be relaxing. I hope. Got hw to work on, school to work on, work to work on, and most importantly, ME to work on.

Taken from Kelly-Bean:
I know I'm a complainer, but that's only natural. We only seem to acknowledge the things that go wrong, and take the things that go right for granted. It's human nature, but I think we would be a lot happier if we took some time out to focus on the good that's in our lives.

Kelly: I'm working on it. It's hard a lot of the times. There was this one time I was able to convince myself that everything was good. LiFe was good. I held onto that belief for about a week. For some reason, I just couldn't hold onto that for very long. Grass is always greener on the other side. I'm gonna keep at it. See what happens.

Kelly, you rock.

No comments: