Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Spring Break always is waaay waaaay toooo short. It's gone like *that*! A brief summary on my spring break: HW and WORK. And I'm a WILD THING, I make your heart <3 sing...it was a good break, got some rest, caught up on my Chinese soap operas. That was the best part, I think.

and...HAPPY EASTER!

We went to Stuart's mom's house for Easter. His Uncle Paul found the $50 Golden Egg. Damn. I am no good. I'm also NO frickin' good at Golf either. I think I would have done a lot better if my golf club wasn't crooked on the bottom. Stuart says its suppose to be that way, but how can anyone hit that small little golfball straight with a crooked club. Beats me. I swung and missed several times, until jackpot! I hit it, but only for the tiny golfball to bounce a foot away from it's original location. Took me 22 swings before I finished the course. Shelby got 13. Gordan did a really good job. He grew out the grass and cut only the parts of the course, so that you can actually see a little path of cut grass. Awesome, I say.

It was hard waking up Monday, but I did it. This morning was hard too. Oh and that girl! I drove into the parking structure this morning as usual. Cars were filled up in order, so there weren't empty slots here and there. You would take the next available spot. I parked and was taking a while gathering my backpack and jacket, putting my water bottle away, when this black Honda Accord parks next to me. I didn't notice it at first till I saw the Girl walking from her car. She stood there looking between my beautifully parked car and Hers. She hesitated a bit and ran off, literally. I was thinking "What the hell is she looking at?" Ah ha.

When I tried to open my door to get it, I hit her car. The door was only open about 6 inches. No matter how much I suck it in, I AIN'T SIX INCHES SKINNY. Her right side mirror was in the way of my door. She was that frickin' close. She hesitated before, debating whether or not she should LET ME OUT! I had to climb in the passenger seat to get out. I walked over to see how close she was parked. SHE WAS OVER THE WHITE LINE! They're there for a reason. Bastard. I think she was late for something, but still dude! The guy who took my parking spot after me couldn't get out either, so he left to seek another.

Okay. I feel better. I really should get back to studying. I skipped Chinese today for a reason. To do some PREPARATIONS. Well, so far, I watched 2 episodes of I Love Lucy. :-) Really getting back.

No comments: