Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Something that was said yesterday bugged the HELL out of me. "I'm stuck in a moment, that I can't get out of...." I'm trying to get over it.
Thank you to Ra for calling. (I found my slippers...my mom hid them, cause I didn't put them away before I left. I found my phone...I left it in my car. :-) )

I really should be doing my HW. Again. I took a 10 minute break, cutting split ends. Wonder where my Split-End Cutting friend is?
And now here I am.

Lab was really short yesterday, it being the last physics lab EVER! whoo hoo! And to double double-mint gum it (remember those commericals, with the twins? Double-mint, double-mint, double-mint........................gum), and to double the excitement, it was my last day in language lab too!! (I mis-calculated my hours and spent 2 extra hours in there when I didn't have to. Damn, but it's OVEr!) Ahhhhh...so afterwards....

In order of appearance....
drove home
ate lunch
chatted with Sara and Damon
printed out my lab report
picked up Shelby &
headed to Franco's Florist to order some...funeral wreaths? (Sara, what were they called again?) Our neighbor across the street died of internal bleeding Sunday night.
got picked up by Sara
who made a U-ey when we saw Aunty and Stuart driving the opposite direction to my house
played with Paige
headed to Santa Monica
got some quotes
ate dinner (Ra, you would have loved the helper that assisted us. He was so nice to us! We ate at the restaurant KRSH went to...where we saw the big african-american lady laughing really loud)
headed to SMC
i shot Sara (heehee, like Ape scan-gunned me)
went to Sara's apt ( I needed an application from her), watched 7th Heaven, and drank Chocolate Silk SoyMilk, which was YUMMY YUMMY IN MY TUMMY good!
got stuck in some WEIRD traffic...transition between 10 to 60. We literally just stopped and parked there for a good 20 minutes (Thank you, Damon for trying to find out what the H-E-double hockey sticks, was going on)
got home safely

ahhh...long list. still awake? heehee. Today is just a short list.

In order of appearance.....
went to school
came back

that's it. now, i'm headed on outside to measure how much my car weighs. This was the only Take-Home experiment that didn't deal with the MOON. haha...funny thought just ran through my empty head.

I had to draw diagrams of the moon for one of the observations. I should have done such:

4/13/2002 @ 9:00 PM
Facing directly due South

Moon directly in front.
Diagram: (__|__)
Full Moon courtesy of ___________.


:-) Kel, it's a knee-slapper! :_)

No comments: