Sunday, May 04, 2003

I am tired, but satisfied. I did MAJOR cleansing of my room. I went down on my hands and knees and scrubbed the floors. Kinda felt like Cinderella. MY ROOM IS NOW *sparkling* CLEAN!! That was my achievement of the weekend.

I'm rather excited knowing that there is only 2 more weeks of LB. No more physics! Woot woot! Which also means, I have to get started on my CSULA application. It's due sometime in June. Should really do that. Fine, I'll do that by the end of the week.

I finished watching "Square Pegs" another TVB series. The series is pretty good, but the ending SUCKED LIKE DONKEY BALLS! Basically, the love triangle never ended. All three went their seperate ways, came back 3 years later, to the meadow. One came back as a HongKong-ian, one came back as an English woman, and the other came back wearing a kimono. They all run towards each other in the meadow, join hands, and do ring-around-the-rosy. Whoever thinks that is a THE stupidest ending ever, say AYE!... AYE! for me.

No comments: