Saturday, May 24, 2003

Here I am at work. No one is here today. Kinda quiet.

CSULB finals are over and done with. Two finals in an hour and a half straight. *shines nails* Heehee. Two down, two more to go, then it's all over. I can't wait. At the same time, not wanting it to come. I'm still not really sure what I want to do over the summer, besides work. I don't know if I'm accepted at CSULA, so I don't know what classes to take at ELAC for it. So confused. And for some reasons, I've been procrastinating on calling LB about the procedures for transferring. I need to do it, and soon. I don't like changes. I like things to be familiar.

Friday was also my Uncle's wedding. I saw my ex-aunt, aka, my uncle's ex-wife there. Gosh, EX-WIFE is sounds so harsh. I'd rather call her past-aunt, or something besides EX. :) My uncle and her are still good friends. Her name is Fran. It was really weird seeing her again. We were pretty close when I was little. She was really warm and friendly, as I remembered. She treated us like we were her neices and nephews. Shelby doesn't remember her though. He was little then. Fran remembered us as being shorter than her, now, even I'm taller, but not by much. She said, "I've always looked down at you guys. Now I have a cramp in my neck from looking up!" :-)

The reception was held at Phoenix Inn, the restaurant I hate eating at. Ugh. The good part was that we got to meet Regina's, my uncle's WIFE, family. They were so easy-going. They kind of remind me of the families in The Bachelor. Like when the Bachelor goes and meets the girls' families. Her family was like them. Heehee. They even invited us up to San Jose for their July 4th BBQ.

It ended with lotsa hugs and handshakes. Regina's brother had the tightest handshake. Me and Shelby were like ow ow ow! He looked like he use to be a football player. Congrats to them. :-)

No comments: