Thursday, May 08, 2003

Dante's Inferno Hell Test is based on Dante's Divine Comedy, written in the early 1300s by Dante Alighieri...

Purgatory for me.


Kelly, Mr. Shoebox Lid skater got Level 8. This is why...taken from his blog.

* * *
Monday, May 05, 2003

ok today it was funny

went to morning glory wit my sis n my mom, yup i was there at the clock section, so i was like starring at the clocks, the alarm ones, i saw most of em was the wrong time so i went to change it , n i know that place closed at 6 so i set all the alarm clocks to go off at 6 hahaha, hopefully it alll went on hahaha tooo bad, n im not evil hahaha

* * *

ooohh, hee....that was my laugh of that day. I'm imagining 6 o' clock, workers ready to leave, heading out the door, and RRRRIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGG!! Workers scrambling left and right to turn the alarm clocks off. hahaha....i'm chuckling again. hee...siggh. That's funny. And that's why he's going to burn in hell.

*chuckle*

No comments: