Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Ha..I never went outside to measure how much my car weighs. Instead, I played a newly dl FRIENDS episode. I'm bad.

My professor shaved off his goatee. He looks funny. His face is bigger and wider. You know what I noticed. The sides of his face, in front of the ears, it's green. Unlike Mr. Blankenhorn's red curl on his sides of the face. He reminds me of a leprechaun, for some weird reason.

After Philosophy, went to drop off some stuff at my Aunty's house. Like always, I never just DROP OFF something. I stayed and read a few books to Paige. She's really smart. She read a couple of lines from memory to me. My aunty needed to go to Costco to buy some Glucerna, milk shakes for diabetic people. She couldn't lift. I think she's a ticking time bomb. She says when she walks a little faster, her stomach starts to tighten. Eeeeee. I really really hope Evan (Aunty wants Evan, Stuart wants Noah. Personally, I like Evan. What do you guys like?) stays in till after Finals. I already told him to, but I don't know if he'll listen to me. We'll see.

Had a good talk with Aunty about transferring to CSULA. She didn't have a good experience there with the C.D. department. She says she knows a lot of other people who had a bad experience also. I don't know. I'm all confused. Even more than I already am. My aunty also thinks there's something wrong with me. She says recently, I've been so low-key. Sara, was I low-key when I went out with you? Honestly now.

I know some things have been bothering me, but I've already accepted the fact that they're always going to be there. I don't know. I thought that I step-over them pretty well. Maybe it's the dinobag. Perhaps.

H-A-P-P-Y. I will try to be more of that. Don't want you guys to suffer through it with me. heehee. :-)

Today I wish you guys....to have....an ICE-CREAM DAY!! Ice-cream always makes people HAPPY! (er, minus the mention of that in the Joy Luck Club) haha.

No comments: