Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Currently playing on WINAMP: Simple Love - Jay Chow

I keep thinking today is Wednesday. I told Regina, my uncle's fiancee, that I couldn't meet her for preparations tomorrow cause I have 2 finals. Oops. Tomorrow is Wednesday, not Thursday. I should call her. Their wedding is this Friday. I'm helping out translating things between her and my grandma, making place cards, doing seating charts, and picking things up. Surprised I could even help, being that Finals are the day before.

I haven't really been stressing over finals, which is a good thing. There's really nothing to study for. I just have to review the mathematical parts of physics, which I'll never get. But, I'm going to attempt anyway. Who knows, it might help? heehee. My Chinese professor was very understanding about the whole physics and chinese final being scheduled on the same day and time. He said I could come after my physics final and take it late. :-) *whew* I can't wait till school is over. I have till June 9th, my last final. *ugh* one ends, and another begins.

I submitted my application for CSULA yesterday! I'm done! Sorta. Still got paperwork, probably, for CSULB side. At least I'm half way done. I'm excited. I don't have to drive 40 minutes there and 40 minutes back. Honestly, I don't know how Damon drove to Irvine, went to classes, and drove back home in one day. I'm pooped by the time I get home! All that extra time!

It's a good thing cause lately, I've been spending a lot of the time at my Aunty and Suart's house, helping out. My grandma constantly needs me to bring food back and forth for my aunty to eat during her recooperation period. A lot of chinese herbal stuff. Ol' chinese secret. :) heehee...running on over to the shower right now. got a couple more things to do on my list. So I can cross them out and get a feeling of accomplishment.

...`~ X- CROSS -X~`:..`~ X- CROSS -X~`:..`~ X- CROSS -X~`:......just a couple more...and then I'll be done! woot woot!

No comments: