Saturday, April 30, 2005

There are almost no empty boxes on my calender for the next 2 weeks. I am about to drop dead...and it's not because I'm gorgeous. haHA. Lame joke.

(the torquoise ones are the Fun Ones)
May 2: CHDV 430 Parent-Interview due...
May 3: KIN 420 Mid-Term
May 5: HIST Mid-term
May 7: Children's Day w/ Sar and Damon 11:00 - 3:30
May 8: 40 Days of Purpose event - taking pictures for "The Table" church newsletter
May 9: CHDV 430 Midterm
May 10: CHDV 443 Midterm
May 12: KIN 420 Individual Presentation
May 13: Sara's Graduation
May 14: Go to Museum for Museum paper.
Sara's Graduation Dinner 5:00 P.M.
May 15: Ministry Fair - taking pictures for "The Table" church newsletter
May 24: Museum Term Papers due
May 25: Baby-Sit Paige and Evan (DB: Can you come? 3:30 - 6:30)
May 26: KIN 420 Group Presentation

I'm poooped just looking at it. Help.
And it does not help that my co-worker, Amy passed on her germs to me. I felt like crap this morning. They like to turn off the air COMPLETELY. Not air-CONDITIONING, just Air in general. Yesterday, there was no air coming into the room. We would turn it on and they would turn it off and on and off and on and off. And we wonder why everyone is taking turns getting sick.

Yesterday, Loann came into the room for all of 5 minutes searching for referrals and had to leave. She took the entire pile of referrals out of our room to search through, because she couldn't breathe in the room. She was getting dizzy.
Maybe for the past week I have been sleeping at 1-2 in the morning (and y'all know that is VERY UNLIKE ME! :D) to study and my immune system is weak. So I woke up this morning feeling like crap.

Thank you Sar and Damon for getting the Michael Buble tickets. Sorry about that!

(My brother and Dad are laughing like Hooligans. So LOUD. They are watching Kung Fu Hustle.
^_^ Is it really that funny?)


DB: Go for it, Lame-ass. You can get on that list no problem...if you just tried a teensy wit more. I believe you can fly. I believe you can touch the sky. Aite, essay?

No comments: