Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Helen just called me.

Dr. Ben Chong died on Saturday. =*********(
He was my FAVORITE doctor. Actually, he was everyone's favorite doctor. Even Pearl and she doesn't like any of the doctors, except for him. He was the only one that could change Pearl's foul moods with just a phone call. He was totally carefree and always happy and joking with you. You didn't feel like you are talking to a doctor. Hard to explain.

He reminds me of those cute little old grandpa's who say the funniest things ever without even knowing it. He was caring, just like a grandpa. I know he was ill for a while from brain cancer, but silly me...for some reason, I just assumed he was going to be okay because he was a neurologist. *sigh*

Like Helen said...it's just part of the life.
I agree. The Circle of Life. Like on the Lion King.

No comments: