Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Just an FYI, for everyone...
Heating up a peeled boiled egg in the microwave will only lead to an explosion.

We went to see Jason's play on Saturday called "Everyman". It was REALLY good. The singing was very American Idol, very Kelly Clarkson. It seemed rather short, but it was actually a 90 minute production, so that goes to say that time flies when you're having fun! :D

After the show, we all headed down to Downtown Disney for some grub. Sara, Caroline, and I shared a chocolate cake thingy (they loved it...kinda too sweet for my taste) and a apple cobbler thingy (vely vely good....MmMMmM...see? I'm not picky. =D) I want to take Paige and Evan there to see the "animals" and er, to see their reaction when the "storm" swings by. Muhaha.

I love my babies. It was Evan's 2nd birthday party this Sunday at "Under the Sea" Indoor Playground. Yea...and I kinda figured out that I kinda suck at Fooz ball. Though, I did score a couple goals and blocked a few balls. *beam* We should buy one for my birthday, so I can practice at home. DB says it's less than a hundred. MuhaHA.

So anyways...
Things have been busy around here. I don't know what else to say. Heehee. How boring.
(DB, no comment. Don't turn everything I say against me like the Loser.)

No comments: