Monday, April 11, 2005

For Damon and his oldness...extra large font.

Yah...I should not have procrastinated as much as I did over the weekend. I didn't realize the crapload of stuff I had to do. I'm still on spring break mode. Damn. Okays. Fo reals. This weekend will consist of only hard-core studying and homeworkin' to make up for this past weekend. Too bad the weekend was good.

Everyone has at least one post in their entire blog that starts with...
(fill in the blanks)
"I really should be doing _________ right now, but instead, I'm blogging. Damn."

So my turn, yet once again. I really should be homeworkin' it right now, but instead, I'm blogging. Damn. More about my weekend when I actually have accomplished something.

ZzzZzzZzzZzzzz....


Oh, and btw, I envy those who are graduating and never have to go back to school. I also envy those who are finished. Damn you. ^_^

No comments: