Monday, April 18, 2005

Congrutulations, Sar!!!

I'm very proud of you, missy. This weekend, seriously, I will take you to get some ice-cream, to CELEBRATE!! ^_^

I still have 2 mid-terms the week after next, but what the hell. I have been cooped up here in my room all weekend. It does not seem like the weekend even came by cause I didn't see sara, damon, or jason. It just feels like one long week rolled into one.

I really should go back to studying. Either my teacher is really good or I am kidding myself, cause I have another mid-term tomorrow. I don't have that "butterflies-in-my-stomach" feeling that normally pushes me to study. I feel "prepared", but not confident. Oh wells. Amy wants me to wake her up in a half-hour. She's tired from all that studying too.

Okays. Here's the plan. Shower, read study guide one more time, and hit the sack. Wake up an hour earlier than usual tomorrow morning and study some more.

I'm outtie, like a bellybutton.



(Oh yea...Ice-Cream? Full House? Joan? This weekend? Yes? No?)

No comments: