Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I have never received so many calls (whether it be a phone call, a work call, or a house call) in one day. I feel so popular. Y (^_^)Y

At work, everyone was looking for me. Weeelllllllllll, maybe not particurly cause they wanted to talk to me, they just needed help. Heeeeeee. But they kept me busy for a while.
(Sorry I ran off on you, mid-conversation, Kel. You were gone by the time I got back. )

So then...
My mom, aunty, grandma, shelby.

A few random phone calls from just Amy about this. I love Korea.
Then more than an hour long of good quality girl-talk with Helen. Then a house-call from Sara, whom I did not see for a good 2 weeks! Then another hour of good quality girl-talk with Kirsten. Then phone call from Amy about homework. Another phone call from Wei-Han about our assignment on Gilgamesh. A house-call from Amy and her friend Candy.

And now...currently on phone with Wei-Han...about Mr. Gilgamesh. I hate you. I'd much rather look at Mr.Hot Stuff in this. More pictures to follow.


Today was good. Good conversations. Good Korean soap. So far so good.
Y^_^Y

Oh Damon, by the way, I really liked that article on your blog.

No comments: