Friday, October 17, 2003

Tomorrow will be Pearl's luau. It's the big 5-0 and the company thought they'd throw her a surprise birthday party. Dr. Lam offered the clubhouse in his..."town"? down in Cerritos. (One of those private communities...sigh...the life of a doctor)

Amy, one of my co-workers, spent over $200 on decorations! Us four and her are the decorating committee!! We have "TEA-KEE" lights, grass skirts for the tables, candles (my idea, of course. Hopefully, K & S, I won't set off the smoke alarm again.), fake fruit, anything Hawaiian, Amy bought!! She bought one of everything from the Hawaiian section at Party City. She actually wants us to cut tea leaves from the tree in our parking lot for the party!! I'm glad I'm short. Helen has to climb up there and do the sawing. HehHeh. Pays to be shorter.

I borrowed a blue Hawaiian shirt with white and red flowers from Stuart. (He actually suggested my aunty to wear his red white and blue Hawaiian shirt on the 9/11 Rememberance Day.) I borrowed some "PUC-CA" shells from my Aunty and Debby. Just gotta grab my khaki's and I'm ready to work at Banana Bay!!

Dr. Chen suggested the girls wear coconut shells and hawaiian skirts. We said, if he'd do it, then we'd do it. Ha. I'd like to see him fit his boobies in two cocunut shells.

Will be taking pictures. I need to learn how to erase the pictures from my digital camara.
More about it tomorrow!!!

Have a good one, Everyone!!!!! :D

No comments: