Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Somebody has to change that. ----------------------------------------->
I'm not a Beach anymore. I'm a....you know what, I don't know what CSULA has for their mascot. Oh well. :D

These coming few weeks is gonna be busy. Midterms all around! The only thing keeping me optismitic is that Thanksgiving, then Christmas is just around the corner. My WHOLE family will be there for Thanksgiving dinner, well, from my Dad's side at least.

My semi-new aunt, Regina, is very family oriented. This is one of the best things in the world! I normally saw my Uncle maybe once a year, sometimes even less. But since my Uncle married Regina, I've seen all 3 of them (Regina has a little girl named Catalina from her previous marrriage) almost 4 times already since January. We're actually having Thanksgiving dinner at their house this year!! She's making turkey, ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, the works!

Thanksgiving gonna be great this year. :D

No comments: