Monday, October 20, 2003

Pearl's birthday Laua...SucCess!! *Must find USB port to load pictures*

We went there 2 hours earlier to help Amy decorate. Duude...Dr. Lam's community is nice!! We arrived later than we expected. I pulled up to the gate and said importantly to the security guard, "We are the guests of Dr. Eddie Lam." He gives us a parking permit and we head on in. First, we had to drive to Dr. Lam's house to pick up the key to the clubhouse. His directions: After you get past the gate, you make a right, left, right, left, left, right, straight, left. (that's how big the community was!!) His house is the one with the pumpkin and the Frankenstein. As we drove there, we saw parked outside all these huge houses, were these BMW's, Porsche's, Lexus, Mercedes',.....and here we are, in my tiny dinky little Corolla.

We ended up passing his house because the little green man in front of his house was not Frankenstein, it was a UFO martian. We finally got the key to the club house. We decorated and decorated. The place looked great!! So festive. :D

We waited outside by the flaming torches to lei all the guests as they came in. Everything went pretty smoothly...though, thank you so very much to Sara and to DB for lending me their music. They needed such a variety of music! Musical chairs music, Limbo music, and unfortunately, STRIPPING music. (I used "Fever" by Michael Buble.)

What was the stripping music for? For the doctor's to do lap dances on top of PEARL!! They tied her up in the chair and blindfolded her. Imagine...room full of doctors, doing lap dances to my manager, no less! I'd have to say, Dr. Lam, we knew how he put himself through Med school at USC. He was so good, it was scary. He put frosting on Pearl and licked it off of her. Yes, L-I-C-K-E-D. I will never look at Dr. Lam the same. Ever.

This was to stall till the real thing arrived. A real live breathing STRIPPER.

He came as a policeman (typical). He was white/hispanic. Okay looking, till he started stripping down to a G-string. There was literally JUST a string, nothing else! He said, "Now I want you ladies to spread your legs nice and wide for me when I make my rounds." All three of us looked at each other, "What the frickin' hell! He's going to come over here!" Thank goodness I was sitting by a table cause that's where I hid my legs.

He did some, er, stuff to Pearl. (Ew, he actually touched her titties, that little pervert) He started to come over to Helen, Rachel, Carol, and me. You know what we did? We ran! You know what he did? He came after us! He said, "What game are we playing, Run Away From the Stripper?" So finally, he went after the Hispanics. They were mucho brave and actually put $$$ down his G-string. After he was done, he looked over at us three. I ended up in the corner. When he was standing in front of me, package and all in my face, I started waving my arms and saying "I don't have any money!" His reply, "No, you're thinking, 'Oh, I hope the stripper doesn't find me!!!"
Then he slaps my butt, rubs his side on me, and leaves!! I call sexual harassment!!

I didn't want him touching me and I didn't want to touch him either. Us three have decided...no strippers EVER for anyone's party.

So those were my first experiences. Exotic doctor dancers and a stripper. First one was just hilarious and second one, not so pleasant.


DB, don't tell Yee Ma. :D

No comments: