Thursday, October 09, 2003

I really should be studying, but the humming of the CPU is just calling for me, so I went to it and here I am. I went to your blog, Kelly, and clicked on the "PudgeeFeet" link, just to see what was keeping you entertained. :D I started clicking PudgeeFeet's links and found this guy named Eugene Wu. I was looking at all the pictures he took of all the places he went to. Japan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Shang Hai...and I was like wow...some of these were really good. I wondered if he was a photographer and wha la!!

Vely vely nice pictures. It sounded like so much fun!!! Going out to all those different places and taking all these really interesting pictures that just tells you all about the culture! So...so....so....you know! I'm going to do that one day. Go out and see the world....

Okay, I've come back to reality. But seriously, I will one freakin' day.

No comments: