Tuesday, October 07, 2003

I have to run the Mile tomorrow for KIN lab. I haven't done that since......since.....8th grade!? Someone go to the CSULA track tomorrow and gather what's left of me.

Maybe I can just pretend to faint. I'm very good at that. "Catch me. I feel faint." :D

Haha. So today I went to go visit Helen, my co-worker, who's doing her volunteer hours in my Aunty's classroom. She's a teacher [ ;) I remembered to mention it this time. No more confusion. Hee. ] This Hispanic kid comes up to us and asks Helen, "Who is that?" and Helen tells him, "She's my friend." [blank stare from him] "She's mah amiga. Ugh." Getting as hispanic gangster as an Asian can get.

The kids were all fun. Couldn't remember my name, though. Then again, it was my first day. I'll be doing my own hours this next quarter. I'm kind of intimidated. Helen has some pretty big shoes to fill!!

Till then. :D

No comments: