Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hollie is really bummed about being stranded at home with the girls without her car. AGAIN.
On New Year's Eve.

Yes, she's being a whiny baby right now. She has the right to be after turning down 2 awesome New Year's parties when she wants to be out and about for New Year's. That, in addition to not being able to be with her Old Fart too.

I'm thinking taxi cab drivers are driving other people to their new year's parties. That's just as sucky. I'm thinking waiters and waitresses at Yardhouse are watching other people celebrate their new year's, when they'd rather be with their friends, families, and significant others. That's just as sucky too.



Okay. I've built my bridge. I'm over it.


Everyone....have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

2 comments:

Midori said...

happy new year butthead! i'm sad you couldn't make it to sara and damon's...i still have your xmas and birthday gifts!

ho ho said...

happy new year to you too buttmunch! =P I'm sad I couldn't be there with you guys.

I have your Christmas gift too. If I don't see you soon, I think I'm going to use it.

>:)


And where'd your blog go?