Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Mystery solved. We know who the infamous Poop Lady is.

Amy, for some reason, always needs to pee between 3:30 and 4:00. Everytime she goes in, she gets gased out. Or pooped out? It stinks so bad in there, she'd rather hold it than relieve herself in the raunchy smelling women's bathroom. We've been trying to figure out who the mystery pooper is.

Just now, I went to pee from all the water I've been drinking (cause Kelly said it clears up your skin and I would love to have some of that). As I walked in, a stall door closed. I put on 1 toilet seat cover. It was when I put on the second cover that she really let one rip. LOUD. Using my awesome detective skills, I bent down just enough to see what kind of shoes she was wearing. Ahh...black pointy boots. 

I, excitedly, skipped back to the office, did a little victory dance, and said, "I have come across the Mystery Pooper." Jessica and I made camp by my desk, where we peeled open one sliver of the blinds apart...just enough to see who walks by with clue #1.


We sat there. Waiting. And waiting. And some more. She finally came out after 5 minutes of us, sitting there like ducks. We see a petite, pretty Hispanic girl walk by our window. She was wearing..black pointy shoes. (!!!) Jessica says, "I never would have suspected that all that came from that little thing. She's so...little." I guess pretty people poop too. 


And that, my friends, was the highlight of our day. Ahh...the simple life at an office. 

4 comments:

debby said...

"I guess pretty people poop too."

Yeah, we do. 8]

ho ho said...

haha. Riiiiight.

debby said...

Do you want to see us in action to believe us? Hahahahahah

My blog kicks your blog's butt! =]

ho ho said...

Yea...see you guys giving birth to a gigantic turd.

SeXy. "Don't you wanna get with this?"