Friday, December 19, 2008

The co-workers took me out to Crabulous last night for my birthday dinner. Oh. My. GAWD. Their shrimp all-the-madness is SO. FREAKIN. GOOD. We ate 3 pounds of shrimp. Johnny wanted to order another 2 pounds. We said it was too much. We devoured that 2 pounds and ordered ANOTHER 2. Who's birthday is next...cause I want more. =P

Thank you everyone for coming out, despite the horrible traffic on Garvey. (An HOUR to go 4 miles on Garvey. Wish I was kidding.) I had a FANTASTIC time.


And Baby, thank you for driving an hour out, then waiting another hour by yourself in the restaurant for the rest of us to show. =)







Helen. Ecstatic for shrimp.












Josh's first time seeing shrimp with EYES. That pile in front of me isn't all mine, despite with Helen and Shelby say. It was OUR pile.




Before Shelby squirted Helen in the eye with his lime juice and before Helen flicked shrimp sauce on Shelby's white sleeve.





Second round!






Because Karrie's important like that.
















Yes, I realized I spelled Neil's name wrong.





This is what a FOB looks like.




Almost got it. I know. It's hard.





Lead by example.




SUCCESS!!




Me: I feel a boob on my ear.
Shelby: I feel a boob on my shoulder.



Boob attack!

That's not your phone, Johnny.
Giving the EVIL EYE.


Took the phone away. Wha la! A picture with everyone looking.




<3

4 comments:

Midori said...

your hair is so long grrrrrl!

i can't eat shrimp with eyes. too much work.

ho ho said...

Sit next to me. I'll peel it. You go long. And I throw. And you catch.

We use to do that with Sara's cleavage, remember? We're practically pros.

Midori said...

HAPPY BIZZIRTHDAY SUNFLOWER GIRL

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a gr8 bday, Hollie! Good to know. :]

*Gronk!*