Thursday, March 17, 2005

Okay, so Jason has to work with a menopausing lady who turns up the A/C so that the office becomes the North Pole.

I have to work with two something-pausing ladies who refuses to breathe in air, making the vault (literally, our office use to be a vault) a freakin' volcano. I can't breathe, it's so hot in here. Their desk is right next to the window and close to the door. My desk is in the furthest corner away from the window and door.

I turned on the vent when I got here. 5 minutes later, I hear her turning down the vent slowly and then, till it's off completely. She thinks I don't know it's off. I have lungs. I know when it's off, dumbass.

I, seriously, am going to faint. Helen gets here at 10. 15 more minutes. She will turn it on. If she's late, I'm going to take the initiative and bring some air back into the vault.

No comments: