Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Hey. It's over, baby. (In both senses.)

Though, it surely doesn't feel like it. I've been working really hard. The process was arduous and long, but the actual action of it took all of 40 minutes.

I finished my last final. I was expecting worst and was waiting for it to kick my ( _o__o_) (ass nipples for kelly!) real bad. But I made it out alive.

Y ^_^ Y I'M DONE!

CSULA was pretty ghetto. They forgot to pay Edison. While I was on page 8 of the final, electricity went bye-bye. Through the whole King Hall building. Through the ENTIRE school. People were stuck in elevators (poor things. during finals, no less!). I passed by the lecture halls. People in there were taking their tests with the light from their cell phones. Apparently, the emergency lights aren't very bright. Neither are the people. >_O

You know where else is getting to ghettoness? Where Sara and I live.
This morning (yes, today was a very exciting day)...I was waiting by the door for Wei-Han to come pick me up. I heard cars going fast and breaking. I heard men's voice talking rather loud. I heard commotion. I saw a flash of red light on the window. I looked outside and there were 5 police cars. No, they weren't here for me cause I'm too hot for humanity. ;D Okays, so they parked their cars so that they were all pointed at the blue house diagonal from mine. They blocked off both ends of Leonard. There was some sort of SWAT team, hiding behind the police car, with these long ass guns pointing at the house. The family of the blue house was outside and the mom was crying. = ( They stood there in their positions for about 10 minutes.

At my house, I quickly gathered my stuff and told my dad, "I'm going to wait for Wei-Han outside! Bye!!" Yes, I wanted to see what was going on. I've never seen a real-life SWAT team with real guns. But my dad pulled my backpack and dragged me back inside. (I feel like a kid again.) My mom started to get all panicky.

Mom: Daddy, tell the policeman that our son has to take the HIGH SCHOOL EXIT EXAM today! His car is in the way.
Me: Ma, I think that's the last thing on their mind right now.
Mom: Shush! Go!

My dad walks outside in his PJs.

Dad (inching forward): Excuse meee.
Policeman, hiding behind the policecar with a gun in his hand, ignores him.
Dad: Uh, CUUUSe meee. My son has to...
Policeman: Sir, I can't talk right now.
Dad: Oh, ok.


My parents are weird. I think that's where I get it from. Or maybe it's from DB.
So anyways, I got into Wei-Han's car and we had to drive around to get back on track. On the other side of the street, there was another policecar waiting. I figured it was in case the person tried to jump the fence to escape.


And that, my friends, was my morning. *whew*
Of all times, Sara and Damon aren't online. I was going to share my excitement with them. Yes, DB. My two friends. Sara's at work, I think, and Damon's probably at the chiropractor. His third love, aside from Sar and the Prelude. I guess blogger.com is all I have right now.

Now my next order of business. Clean my ROOM!! Dude, I've been waiting for this moment. I have a pile of clothes on my bed and another pile in the living room. I can throw away my study guides. Sell my books on Amazon. Maybe, if I have enough time, I can even dust and "swift" the floor's ass. Wei-Han, Amy, and I are going shopping to release all the tension later. Though, poor Amy has a final on Saturday. Now THAT'S why you never take Saturday classes, besides the fact that the class is on Saturday.

Oh, there's Amy. Okies, I'm outtie.

No comments: