Sunday, February 06, 2005

Things have been so hectic, both physically and emotionally. I'm all burnt out.

Mid-terms are here (already!), registration for classes next quarter are almost here, summer plans, work (we just moved to a new office), and a bunch of other stuff I'd rather not depress y'alls with.

Since Wednesday, I have been wearing nothing but ugly ass clothes and looking like crap (more so than I normally do). Our office is moving to a newwer and bigger location. Who knew there was so much to do (and I was only there half of the time Helen and Kirsten were there cause of school!). We've been moving, boxing, cleaning, unpacking, cleaning, and just getting everything to get ready for business Monday morning. Oh, and more cleaning. o_O Everything was pretty much done and set yesterday (Saturday) for the front office. As for us, in the "back" office, we've still have a lot to do. Me and Helen's new desk won't be arriving till this coming Tuesday. So, Tuesday, I have to go in, so we can build those darn things (but it's a pretty desk). :D So busy!

There will be a lot of changes with the new office. We were always complaining about our little dinky room at the old office for the APO girls (us) that we named "Our Little Sardine Can". But it was a very cozy room. Everyone was, literally, within arm's reach. If I wanted to smack Helen, all I have to do is lean over a little, and I'm there. Helen and Kirsten are getting use to the idea of the new office, but I'm still hung up on our old one. I really am going to miss the way things were. Not just the way things were, as to physical closeness, but also the closeness in my relationship with them. That is something else I have to get use to.

On a lighter note, I was finally able to just relax and go out. I also was able to wear something other than ugly clothes: i.e. food-stained clothes (and you know I have a whole lotta those!), clothes thats been in the dryer one too many times, it's all faded...etc, etc, etc. My hair was ghetto from all that dusting and cleaning at the new office, but it's only Sara, Damon, and Jason. :D We had dinner at TGIFs (their Vanilla Bean cheesecake was so GOOOOOOOD!). We were kinda late and missed a chunk of the Wedding Date, but it was still a good movie. The Loser didn't like it, but it's expected. (Don't forget, he is THE Loser.) I was surprised Jason didn't like it. o_O He's been hanging around the Loser too much. It's rubbing off onto him. Sara and I were the W1nnArs! We LOVED the movie.

We got back fairly early, which was probably a good thing. I had to wake up early today to go to the Fishbowl to take pictures of the children's worship for the church newsletter, The Table. (run on sentence?) ;D


Things have been a helluva roller coaster. I'm just waiting till I learn to sit back and just enjoy the ride. Goal #1.

No comments: