Sunday, February 20, 2005

I am so sleepy.

Last night, we went out to the Yardhouse to celebrate Sara's new job. I was planning to have a couple martini's, just to "celebrate". I had a Gerogia Peach and a Mangolicious, along with a fourth of a cup of raspberry cider. I don't know what happened, but I felt SO sick afterwards. (Last time I was there with Helen, Kirsten, and Rachel, I had 4 martini's, plus a taste of everyone's. That night, I was even able to drive home safely!) I felt extremely dizzy, kinda like motion sickness. Sara was right there with me. She was knocked out on the table, on Damon, on the wall. She wasn't feeling all that hot either.

The restaurant started to clear up and we decided to leave as well. I made it to the parking structure with no help. It wasn't till the elevator ride down to the parking structure that I started to feel the motion sickness again. Halfway through the ride, I couldn't hold it in any longer, and puked into the bag that Damon gave to me before we left. Jason pulled over for a little while so the "motion sickness" could settle. We were back on the road and almost back to Sara's apt, when it just all came out. (Kelly, you would have been so proud. They said I didn't make any gagging noises while I puked. ^_^) The next thing I hear is Damon saying, "Oh dude, open the window."

Sorry guys! But I did feel MUCH better. Until the next elevator ride up to Sara's apt. I spent some time around their toilet. Now let me tell you, if you ever get wasted, you really should go to Sara's apt. Such good service! I had a glass of water and a warm towel waiting for me by the toilet. I give them a rating of 10/10! Absolutely PERFECTO!

So that was my night. We didn't get home till around 3:30. In bed by 4. Up at 9 for church. Which explains why I am so tired. Now I have to do homework. Soo...

CONGRATULATIONS SARA!
We are all so proud of you. ^_^

No comments: