Saturday, February 12, 2005

So yesterday, we were driving home from Claim Jumpers. Sara and L0S3r in one car, me and Jason in another.

Jason and I got off the freeway in his Altima and stopped at the traffic light. I call Damon to see where they are. Here's the convo:

-calling Damon-
Jason: Oh sh*t. I think that's them.
Me: Hide!
Jason: How!!

L0S3r: Hello?
Me: Uh..Hello?
L0s3r: Where are you? Is that you guys in front of us?
Me: No. We're almost home, turning the bend right now.
Los3r: We just got off the freeway. Dude, there's this Altima at the traffic light that looks exactly like you guys.
Me: (sly as a fox) Oh really? We're almost home.
L0s3r: Okay then. We'll see you there.


And he believed us till we told him that the Altima he saw really was us.
Now who's the loser?
I'm so gooood. *beam*

No comments: