Monday, February 28, 2005

I'm waiting for my group meeting to start. 7 more minutes, so I thought I'd blog a little...

DB, thanks for getting me the discounts at AE. I love my sweatshirt. ^_^ Pick a place to eat at. My treat.

Yesterday, Sara and I got to see Damon, Jason, and Lynette as they were, 8 years ago. We saw Damon at 14 with Jason at 13 and Lynette at 9. They were at the zoo or something. It was HILARIOUS! Damon still had his walk goin' on at 14...sporting the polo shirt, shorts, and sandals with socks. Now Jason, the biggest surprise EVER, was wearing the coke-bottle classes, pre-braces look with a bright green striped top, CUSSING and yelling at his dad to turn off the frickin' camcorder. Lynette had these cute ass cheeks. She was wearing her mom's hot pink dress with red ruby slippers (like the one's Dorothy wore in Wizard of Oz) dancin' and groovin' to the song, "Under the Sea."

Sara and I could NOT stop laughing. More homevideos next weekend. Hahaa..more laughs. Another step towards a flatter stomach. We rock at multi-tasking.

Time for meeting. Back later.

No comments: