Saturday, October 09, 2004

Work today was really work. Hard labor, man. We had to move all our files to the other office due to the lack of space in our sardine can of an office. We had to load all the files to Kirsten's car. And of course, we couldn't use the elevator. So I being so smart, created the Slide System. I took a box, put a file in it, and pushed it down the stairs. Waiting at the bottom of the stairs is Helen, who would then take it out of the box and hand it over to Kirsten, who would put in her car. It worked the first couple of times till this one stupid file fell out (I'm stronger than I know. Muhahaha.) cause I pushed it too hard. Not only did the file come tumbling down the stairs to a screaming Helen who thought the file was going to hit her. The box broke too. So the remaining files, we had to walk them up and down the stairs.

We got through that ordeal. Next ordeal was bringing the files up to the other office, which DOESN'T have a frickin' elevator. So we again, went up and down the stairs. My legs were shaking and wobbling by the end. It was a very tiring day.

The rest of the day went by pretty fast. Espiecially since Kirsten and I stole Helen's 350Z to run errands!! Man, that car, COOOOL. Acceleration, cool. Mufflers, cooool. Functions, coool. Power, coool. Damon wanted to buy the car from her for $1. I do too.

After our little illegal adventure, the 3 of us headed down to Old Town. Kirsten's never been to Buca's before, so I decided to take her there for her birthday. Helen treated all of us to drinks at the bar. I, of course, got a Midori Sour. (The one at D&B's was better.) Helen had a taste of mine. She LOVED IT. Kirsten couldn't finish her White Cosmo, so of course, thinking I'm an alchy, made me finish it. (And I was driving that night, no less!) I put aside my Midori to drink that. I asked Helen if she wanted a sip of it, since she was eyeing it. She said, "Sure!" I was talking to Kirsten about a Korean drama called "Full House" and the next thing we hear is Helen sucking up the last of the Midori. I looked at the cup. "Helen! I said a SIP! Not the whole thing!" She just smiled and said "Heeee. It was good." Kirsten bought me another, which I shared with Helen cause I'm such a good friend. ;D haha. I drank a little bit and just gave her the rest. She is so gung-ho about Midori Sours. ;D

We walked around Old Town a bit, hitting up Urban Outfitters and of course, Barnes and Nobles. :D I love work.


Right now...chatting with the other Midori lover...

HoneyDew : i need some more of midori sour
hchung1224: hahahahaha
hchung1224: john's gonna come back from Vietnam to a drunk girlfriend
hchung1224: and ask what I did with the sober one
HoneyDew : can you make me some?
HoneyDew : i m willing to be your lab mouse
HoneyDew :


Scale ingredients to servings
1 oz Midori Melon Liqueur
1 oz Whisky Sour Mix
2 oz Sprite
2 Cherries





Fill a highball glass with ice. Add the midori, sour mix and sprite, give a quick stir, and add cherries.Serve in:


* * *

Muhaha. She's addicted.

No comments: