Saturday, October 23, 2004

So the cousins and I attempted to watch The Grudge last night. How disappointing was it to go there to find it SOLD OUT. I guess it must be a pretty good movie. :D

Alfred suggested we go shoot some pool and that's what we did. We went to Cue Ball. It was pretty packed there. We divided into 2 teams. DB and I on one team and Alfred and his friend on the other. Pool is kinda hard, but fun. I was told to "Hit the ball in the center." after I scratched several times. I'm lucky enough if I even hit the damn thing. And luck was with me!
I hit the ball. It went in. We won. (But only cause Alfred hit the 8 ball in right afterwards, but who's counting? ;D Heehee.) After a couple more hardcore pool games, we took his friend home and headed over to Lollicup for some late night boba. Made myself look stupid there. No sweat. That happens to me allll the time. heehee.

At Lollicup, Alfred let me drive his car home. Ehh...just kidding. His other car. At first they were saying, "Hollie, this IS a sports car. You CAN go faster." So I floored it and they started getting scared. Suckers. :D Alfred told me I could do a doughnut when we got on our street. Yah. Well, that didn't quite work out the way I wanted it to. I tried, but instead...I got a "Okay, now you just look stupid, driving in a circle at 20 miles per hour." I'm still not quite sure how you go about accomplishing a doughnut. Oh welps.

Tonight is the Poker Tournament at Alfred's friend's house. Hopefully, DB can make it tonight. I'm kind of nervous. I've never played with people other than my cousins. When you play with your cousins, it's all in good fun. But when you play with 16 other hardcore Poker people that AREN'T your cousins... O_O. I don't think they'd appreciate my amateur-ness.

Apparently, my poker face isn't very good (I have a feeling it looks more like I'm constipated, than a poker face.) Alfred kind of coached me on the ettiquette last night. Oh, so much to remember! But it's an experience. :D It's a $10 buy-in, so that's all I can lose. Goood.

I hope I don't drop the cards when I deal. o_O Or my hands don't shake. O_O Ai ya. Should be FUN! :D


No comments: