Thursday, July 01, 2004

My first experience of true independence for 3 days and already, I'm a bit homesick. Gah. I called home twice already and Sara once (I'm sure there's plenty more of that during the rest of my stay). You don't know what you miss until it's gone. :D

HOng KOng is so frickin' hot. Even hotter than Me. That's pretty darn hot. ;) J/k, j/k. I'm drenched in sweat half the time and all I'm breathing in is hot air. I'm melting, I'm melting. Oh, what a world, what a world.

I was in the subway this morning and these two teenage guys was holding onto the bar up ontop while the train was in motion. Ohmigoodness. We could not breathe. Major B.O. I seriously was gonna puke. B.O. is the latest cologne/perfume everyone is wearing. O_O Heehee. Me too.

Gotta go. More laters.

No comments: