Monday, July 26, 2004

A big, round of applause to the great and powerful, Damon!! He's been teaching me how to post pictures up. Thanks Damon!! HK pictures will be up when Costco's done developing them.

 
This weekend = :D *smiles all around*

minus a disappointing "flaking" incident at home = :(
and minus the >:O as ....
I was filling out the fee form to pay for tuition for this coming quarter. O_O Tuition increased from $812.75 to $950.75 per quarter, plus parking permit. The total comes out to a whopping $1020.25!! Oh my goodness. $1020.25 x 3 quarters.... where's my calculadora?... $3060.75. Another O_O. No financial aid. Frick.

I will NOT worry. Worse comes to worse, my parents can lend me the dinero. But I wanted to do this on my own! Oh welps. o_O Such is life. I'm gonna work work work really really hard this summer. My mom asked me the other day after I was complaining about the tuition increase if I regret going to HK. Not only was I NOT working, but I also had to take out a chunk of my savings. Even so, I still don't regret it, cauuse, I love HK! I should have bought one of those T-Shirts that have "I (heart) HK!" in typewriter print to declare my non-regretfullness. What a fun shirt. :D)

More work (but of course) for the rest of the week.

Saturday
Another "Mommy & Me" swimming class with Evan and Paige. Free (yes! Free! Gotta love that word!) natural high right there, being able to actually helping them learn how to swim. I love it when they jump in the pool and I get to catch them. In Evan's case, more like walking into the pool. I love hearing from Paige, "Jeje, come back! It's too far!" followed by a jump, even though I didn't move forward at all. 

Afterwards, a family celebration of an additional candle on my Uncle's birthday cake.  Dinner in Chinatown.

Sunday
Workin' the daycare at church again. Last week, 4 crying babies + 4 "Don't come near me or I'll cry too" babies. Only 3 (including me) sitters. Kelly, you would have loooved it. Lotsa cryng, lotsa baby boogers, etc. etc. etc. ;D Muahaha.

Then....
Dinner with Sara's papa, Damon, & Jason!! Sorry guys about having to change it to Sunday!! :D

 
That about covers the rest of the week. More laters! Need to get my beauty sleep.

 

What my brother had to say to that.
"Not that it'll help." What a booger. ^_^

No comments: